- A deposit equal to one night of dockage is required to confirm any transient reservation.
- The current transient reservation policy has a 48 Hour cancellation period. This means reservations must be cancelled prior to 48 Hours from the date of arrival. There will be a $25 administrative charge to cancel any reservation. If the reservation is cancelled inside of 48 hours of arrival the deposit will be forfeit.
- Deposits cannot be transferred from one vessel to another.
- Monthly reservations have a 30-day cancellation policy.
- Check out time is 11AM. Late checkout requests must be made to the Dockmaster prior to your date of departure. Any vessels remaining in the Marina after 2pm on the date of departure will automatically be charged for an additional night of dockage.
- All monthly reservations require a 25% deposit upon booking.
- All special events require a non-refundable deposit in the amount of the minimum stay requirements for the event upon booking.
- Please note minimum stay requirements for special events and holidays may apply.
- There is a 30' minimum charge per vessel.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Galleon Marina maintains 90% of slips open to the public.
Daily Rental Rates
|Boat length||Standard Daily Rate
per foot per day
|54 ft or less||$6.00|
|55 ft - 74 ft||$6.50|
|75 ft or more||$8.00|
|Special Event Rate: Add $1 per foot per day|
Monthly Rental Rates
If your monthly reservation crosses over a special event period, the special event dates will be charged at $7.00-$9.00 per foot with the remainder of the month at the prorated monthly rate.
|Boat length||Monthly Rates
per foot per month
|54 ft or less||$100.00|
|55 ft - 74 ft||$110.00|
|75 ft or more||$120.00|
Pump out fee is $10 each